Monday, April 20, 2009

My Brute

I was recently playing this cute lil fighting game call My Brute, which introduced by CyChew (MyBrute Nick: xoxgod). It is an automated fighting which you just need to lay back and watch how your character battle with another. Kindda new and fun concept where weapons and skills will be added to the character randomly as it levels up. Worth to give it a try if you have spare time :)

My Brute in Action



My Brute: Yaviel



My Brute: Gray Dante



My Brute: Cruxes



My Brute in Dojo (those are my pupil)


Looks fun right? You may challenge my character anytime by clicking on this link http://yaviel.mybrute.com. No worries about the level gap, the first challenge is just a warm up, later on you may pick any character in the game to challenge at :)

1 comment: