Thursday, June 25, 2009

Forbidden Words to I.T. Support Personnel

There are always words that you feel extra sensitive on, same goes to experts like I.T. Support. Here are some of the top words that can kill the day of an I.T. Support [does not follow by sequence, since all carries equal damage]:
  • "Wah... you so free ah today, surfing net only..." said by colleague
  • "Wah!!! You made so little changes and charge me 1 man-day ah??!!" said by client
  • "I need a timeline for this support effort!" said by client
  • "Urgent! Please resolved A.S.A.P!" said by client
  • "What take you so long to solve this?" said by client
  • "Once the system on live, is no longer our problem, is support problem." said by colleague
  • "Hey dude, I found a bug in the system, but I guess user doesn't know. Why not I deploy to live first, and you support guys fix it later." said by colleague
  • "Support is so important you know?!" said by colleague
  • "Have you Google for your problem yet?" said by colleague
  • "You already Google? Have you tried Yahoo! then?" said by colleague
Well, these are some of the high damage words that can bring down I.T. support motivation especially when they are spoken in the wrong timing. Perhaps I will write out the reason why these words caused damage in near future. Lazy to write now :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one, lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 are the best, because I experienced it before :D

    ReplyDelete